Flower pots might be my new favorite craft supply! If you love flower pot crafts too, check out some of my others: sugar skull flower pots and my scarecrow flower pots. To round out my fall themed flower pot crafts it’s only natural that I create a Halloween flower pot craft. These little pots are super easy and fun to make plus there’s a ton of possibilities. Fill them with candy corn, mini halloween treats or succulents or you can just leave them as is and set them out for fun Halloween decor.
Halloween Flower Pot Craft Supplies (affiliate links provided for convenience)
- Mini Terra Cotta Pots – 1.5″ or 2″ pots
- Acrylic Paint – I used Arteza acrylic paint. I liked how well it easily covered the pots with just 1-2 coats.
- Paint Pens
- White Uni-Ball Gel Pen – this is one of my favorite ways to easily add white details. It is much easier to control than a paint pen.
- Paint brush
- Sealant (optional)
See the video on how to make your own Halloween Flower Pots and then see the step-by-step directions below:
Flower Pot Craft Directions
- Start by painting your terra cotta pots with acrylic paint.
2. Add face details using paint pens.
3. For the white details like the inside of the eyes and details on the cat, use the uni-ball white gel pen.
4. If you want to seal the finished Halloween flower pots, this sealant will give a nice glossy finish.
Feeling inspired to create your own Halloween flower pots? I’d love to see what you come up with. Come share with me a picture on Instagram or Facebook! I love showing examples of my tutorials being made!
If you like this flower pot craft, check out these other fall flower pot craft ideas: