If you want an easy way to make beautiful Easter eggs, this Easter egg decorating craft is for you! Temporary tattoos are a great way to turn a simple dyed Easter egg into a masterpiece. There are so many fun options when it comes to making temporary tattoo Easter eggs. Below I share some of my favorite temporary tattoo packs. (affiliate links provided for convenience)
Temporary Tattoo Easter Egg Supplies
- Eggs – I made a tie dye watercolor background on mine using this fun marker technique. Or you can also just use a regular Easter egg dying kit. You could even use watercolors. I love this watercolor set that has a ton of colors.
- Temporary Tattoos – You’ll want a great selection of temporary tattoos to choose from. I love these glitter temporary tattoos, these metallic temporary tattoos and also these.
- Sponge or paper towel.Directions for Applying Temporary Tattoos to Easter Eggs
- Step 1: Cut the temporary tattoo to fit the size of your egg.
- Step 2: Peel the clear plastic sheet from the top of the tattoo and place it face down on the egg.
- Step 3: Using a damp paper towel or sponge, place it over the the back of the tattoo and hold it in place for 30-40 secs.
- Step 4: Slowly peel the backing off the tattoo.