These adorable gingerbread houses are super easy to make and are a great craft for the holidays. They are easy enough to do with a group at a Christmas party or as a Christmas school craft. Here’s how to make them and the supplies that you need.
Gingerbread House Craft Supplies (affiliate links provided for convince)
- Mini Terra Cotta Pots
- Paint Pens. I used the two brands below
- Pine Cones
- Acrylic Paint
Gingerbread House Directions
- Start by drawing your design onto the mini pots using a white paint marker. You could always sketch your design on the pot first with pencil if you’re unsure of what to draw.
- Add details using colored paint markers.
- Paint the tips of a pine cone with acrylic paint and let dry completely.
- Add your pine cone to the mini pots.
This gingerbread house craft couldn’t be any easier and is a fun craft for all ages.