Easy Doodle Idea for Beginners
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure here.
Doodling does not have to be complicated. It should be enjoyable and something that you can sit down to do with having to think too much. This is an easy doodle idea for beginners of all ages and abilities. The post contains affiliate links, and I may be compensated if you make a purchase through my link. See full disclosure here.
The Best Supplies for Doodling
- Stabilo 68 Markers – These are probably my all-time favorite pens for doodling. They come in a set of 50 colors, a smaller set of 30 colors and a set of 20.
Related: For more marker and pen recommendations for doodle art, check here.
Tips for Easy Doodle Art for Beginners
- Don’t overthink this easy doodle idea. Start with one simple pattern in the corner of the page.
- Change your pen color every time you start a new pattern.
- Patterns can be as simple as drawing just triangles or circles.
- Don’t worry about how much of each pattern you do. There’s no right or wrong way to draw this easy design.
If you are looking for some pattern idea, check out my easy zentangle pattern guide. Repeating patterns inside larger shapes is another fun and easy way to doodle.
For more colorful and crafty projects, make sure you’re following me on Instagram page, Facebook page. and Tiktok.